Friday, May 14, 2010

This is my least favorite time...

There is a three to four week period where the puppies are all tucked up high, high in a bitch's tummy and she doesn't look pregnant - at all. It drives me crazy because for that three to four weeks I fuss, and worry and fume and wonder what went wrong that she didn't get pregnant.

Of course, by the time five or six weeks rolls around post ovulation, I'm like, "Oh yeah! She's totally pregnant...told you - I knew the whole time!" /grin

I just hate this period where there is no BELLY...though Porsche is getting THICK and holding onto every scrap of food I feed her. I've actually had to cut her food intake a little bit because she was getting so fat she had a DIMPLE above her tail - that's WAY too fat, even for a pregnant girl! LOL

So, Porsche's just getting a little less...not like Lily the piggy who's eating me out of house and home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment