Saturday, July 17, 2010

Week Four Candids - Part One

Time sure is flying!  Porsche's babies are HUGELY FAT...so much so that I'm going to cut back their food (I started them on food when Porsche had a bout of eclampsia, just in case).  They are, however, starting to get their legs...I'm hoping in a couple of weeks they get enough leg so that their bellies stop dragging on the ground!

I took the babies outside for the first time (it's been really wet here) today - they had a blast.  Didn't bat an eye at the outside things - bugs, grass, trees (you'll see that some of them took on the spruce tree in the front yard), and none of them even blinked when the wind picked up and started the door of the tarp garage flapping.

Talk about a "go forward" group of puppies!

I hope you enjoy these photos!





No comments:

Post a Comment