Saturday, August 14, 2010

Eight weeks...my oh my!

It's amazing how quickly time flies when you're having fun!!  I have spent so much time with these little monsters - watching, cuddling, snuggling...and thinking.  Today was vet checks and their first vaccine (parvo/distemper only) as well as assessments.

Now the hard task of deciding which puppy is staying, and where the others are going!  I will be updating my website with eight week photos shortly (probably tomorrow) for everyone to see!

It's been a long day, so I'm off to bed!  4:30 am comes awfully early when the pups have to get up to pee!! 

1 comment:

  1. very excited to see which boy you keep. All of the pups are beautiful though I especially love porshe's plain boys!

    Also... woo hoo, boxer fix in like a week and a bit!

    ReplyDelete