Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Holy Fatness...

So I've been admittedly distracted (and besotted) by Lily's puppies - adorable, by the way - but I decided it was to give Porsche some "face time" on her blog. :)

Things are progressing exactly as they should. Porsche looks like an overstuffed sausage and she still has almost two weeks to go. I meant to take a picture of her today but wound up playing with puppies instead. Can you blame me? Really?

I took the girls for a walk in the field tonight...Lily was happy for the break and Porsche and Vala were glad of a change of venue. Macey went home with Gramma for the night but will be back tomorrow.

Going for a walk gave me an opportunity to look at Porsche from a distance...Yup...total sausage! Please keep your fingers crossed for an easy and uneventful delivery!

I'll try for a photo of the porker this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment