Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lots of loving going on...

The puppies had lots of visitors this weekend!  Though Porsche's puppies weren't quite as busy as Lily's bunch, they got their fair share of attention too!

Christine was quite taken with the babies and got a chuckle about how the little wigglers would wiggle themselves into any fold in your clothes in an attempt to cuddle.  The flashy brindle girl spent most of the visit with her head stuck up the leg of my shorts!  

While Christine was over, I trimmed toenails.  No dremmel for these guys yet, but clipping their nails is hard enough at this point - they're very fat, very large and very strong.  They do NOT make nail trimming easy! 

Porsche's puppies were a HUGE hit with my friend Sheri's three children.  Helena cuddled and cuddled them, Kayle pet them and held them like a big boy would, and Victoria, the four month old little precious one wouldn't take her eyes off of them.  While I was holding Victoria on my lap, with a puppy in one hand, she reached over and took a firm grip of skin and hair.  Victoria massaged the puppy, holding, then letting go, for about five minutes or more.  I think she liked how soft they were.  :)

Other than opening eyes and growing like weeds, that's about all I have to report.  I'm off to watch a movie  - really loud, with lots of bass to keep the puppies occupied!  Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment